mandatory status for ObjRelationship?

Mike Kienenberger-2
Does anyone have the algorithm handy for determining if an ObjRelationship
can be null or not?

It looks like I have to go to the DBRelationship, then check if the source
attribute is mandatory or not.

Someone must have already done this (preferably in velocity templating code)
so I don't have to figure this out :)

Thanks,

-Mike

Re: mandatory status for ObjRelationship?

Mike Kienenberger-2
Mike Kienenberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anyone have the algorithm handy for determining if an ObjRelationship

> can be null or not?
>
> It looks like I have to go to the DBRelationship, then check if the source

> attribute is mandatory or not.
>
> Someone must have already done this (preferably in velocity templating
code)
> so I don't have to figure this out :)

After reading my email, I decided it wasn't as bad as I expected :)

For those who come after me, here it is :)

#if (
$rel.getDbRelationships().get(0).getSourceAttributes().iterator().next().isMandatory()
 )##

Re: mandatory status for ObjRelationship?

nirvdrum
Hey Mike,

Care to add this to the Wiki?

--