(just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…

(just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…

Hugi Thordarson
Did a presentation on Cayenne today to an Ebean-using crowd—the framework left them slack-jawed and they’re already getting started on their first project.

I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).

Cheers,
- hugi

Re: (just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…

Ken Anderson
We're already using M3 in production - they should just vet M4 and bite the bullet!

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 6:19 PM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Did a presentation on Cayenne today to an Ebean-using crowd—the framework left them slack-jawed and they’re already getting started on their first project.
>
> I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).
>
> Cheers,
> - hugi
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. This e-mailed information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

Re: (just for fun) Presenting Cayenne to new users…

Andrus Adamchik
Cool!

>> I have a feeling Cayenne will be hitting it big once 4.0 is out :).

4.0 TODO list is shrinking quickly. So while I anticipate a likely M5 before beta, we are quickly getting there.

> We're already using M3 in production - they should just vet M4 and bite the bullet!

Yep.

Andrus