WHERE EXISTS clause

Hugi Thordarson
Hi all,
I need to generate a WHERE EXISTS clause in a SelectQuery.

I see EJBQL supports EXISTS and I can create an EJBQLQuery that works fine with it, but unfortunately the query I’m working with (and converting from EOF) is constructed using a huge amount of Expressions, so I can't really use EJBQL.

So… I’m guessing this requires the creation of a custom Expression class? Is there a guide somewhere for creating your own custom Expression classes?

Cheers,
- hugi

Re: WHERE EXISTS clause

Andrus Adamchik
I am using regular inner joins for an alternative.

Andrus