[VOTE] 4.0.M5 Release

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] 4.0.M5 Release

Nikita Timofeev
Hi all,

I'm really glad to announce that 4.0.M5 release is ready for voting.

Here are links for it:
Maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1012
Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M5/

Please evaluate it and vote.

P.S. Here is also a link to the cross-db tests results:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLR2CykqZSoPU2WdQaKKcp4rLgwja4fmPEOvYw5zZgc/
Finally all tests are clear!

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 Release

Savva Kolbachev-2
Hi Nikita,
Thank you very much for preparing new release.

I have been able to successfully match checksums and signatures, build from
source (with tests), pass rat and run modeler.

So here is my +1.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm really glad to announce that 4.0.M5 release is ready for voting.
>
> Here are links for it:
> Maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
> cayenne-1012
> Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M5/
>
> Please evaluate it and vote.
>
> P.S. Here is also a link to the cross-db tests results:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLR2CykqZSoPU2WdQaKKcp4r
> Lgwja4fmPEOvYw5zZgc/
> Finally all tests are clear!
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev
>



--
Best Regards,
Savva Kolbachev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 Release

Musall, Maik
In reply to this post by Nikita Timofeev
Hi Nikita,

thanks for your work! I'm trying to build, but get this error.

mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -U



[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cayenne-client: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-client:jar:4.0.M5: Could not find artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-server:jar:tests:4.0.M5 in objectstyle (http://maven.objectstyle.org/nexus/content/groups/cayenne-deps)

What am I doing wrong? I updated to commit e35894884, but not yet to the current master with M6-SNAPSHOT.

Maik


> Am 23.02.2017 um 11:52 schrieb Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm really glad to announce that 4.0.M5 release is ready for voting.
>
> Here are links for it:
> Maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1012
> Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M5/
>
> Please evaluate it and vote.
>
> P.S. Here is also a link to the cross-db tests results:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLR2CykqZSoPU2WdQaKKcp4rLgwja4fmPEOvYw5zZgc/
> Finally all tests are clear!
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 Release

Andrus Adamchik
> What am I doing wrong?

-Dmaven.test.skip=true <<< this

Do not skip the unit tests. Intermediate test artifacts are used as unit tests dependencies in other modules.

Andrus


> On Feb 23, 2017, at 3:19 PM, Musall, Maik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Nikita,
>
> thanks for your work! I'm trying to build, but get this error.
>
> mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -U
>
> …
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cayenne-client: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-client:jar:4.0.M5: Could not find artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-server:jar:tests:4.0.M5 in objectstyle (http://maven.objectstyle.org/nexus/content/groups/cayenne-deps)
>
> What am I doing wrong? I updated to commit e35894884, but not yet to the current master with M6-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Maik
>
>
>> Am 23.02.2017 um 11:52 schrieb Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm really glad to announce that 4.0.M5 release is ready for voting.
>>
>> Here are links for it:
>> Maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1012
>> Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M5/
>>
>> Please evaluate it and vote.
>>
>> P.S. Here is also a link to the cross-db tests results:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLR2CykqZSoPU2WdQaKKcp4rLgwja4fmPEOvYw5zZgc/
>> Finally all tests are clear!
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Nikita Timofeev
>