Stacktrace

Markus Reich
Hi,

I have a question for a stacktrace I took on our prod. system.
We are analyzing performance issues and found the method Invocation.equals(), when we drill down we get to the cayenne events.

Is there someone who could explain those Invocation objects, is this the shared cache?

I added a screenshot of the stacktrace

best regards
Markus

Re: Stacktrace

John Huss
The screenshot didn't come through for me.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:17 AM Markus Reich <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question for a stacktrace I took on our prod. system.
> We are analyzing performance issues and found the method
> Invocation.equals(), when we drill down we get to the cayenne events.
>
> Is there someone who could explain those Invocation objects, is this the
> shared cache?
>
> I added a screenshot of the stacktrace
>
> best regards
> Markus[image: cayenne_stacktrace_2.PNG]