Quotes for 4.0 press release

Andrus Adamchik
@ Cayenne Community --

We are preparing an ASF press release about Cayenne 4.0 Beta. If you are using Cayenne (4.0 or older versions), I'd appreciate if you could share your experiences in a few sentences for PR inclusion. It will help us a lot in spreading the word. Here is an example of 3.1 press release [1].

Please contact me off-list if you'd like to participate.

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces63

Re: Quotes for 4.0 press release

Michael Gentry-2
The quote from us is still pretty valid.  Just upgraded to 3.1 ...