New Modeler design preview

Nikita Timofeev
Hi all,

As Cayenne approaching 4.0.BETA really fast (actually last thing we want to be there is Gradle plugin), I want to show you cool new design of the Cayenne Modeler (there is a lot of small bug fixes and improvements too :))
To impatient one this version will be available next week to build and play.

Windows version:

​Mac version:

Generic version on Ubuntu:

Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: New Modeler design preview

Nikita Timofeev
Looks like only I can enjoy attached pictures, sorry for that,
here is direct link to them:

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

As Cayenne approaching 4.0.BETA really fast (actually last thing we want to be there is Gradle plugin), I want to show you cool new design of the Cayenne Modeler (there is a lot of small bug fixes and improvements too :))
To impatient one this version will be available next week to build and play.

Windows version:

​Mac version:

Generic version on Ubuntu:

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: New Modeler design preview

Amedeo Mantica
Cool !!

> On 6 May 2017, at 10:28, Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Looks like only I can enjoy attached pictures, sorry for that,
> here is direct link to them:
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6enHnp2XFECTUEyazVHd3ZuUE0?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6enHnp2XFECTUEyazVHd3ZuUE0?usp=sharing>
>
> On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As Cayenne approaching 4.0.BETA really fast (actually last thing we want to be there is Gradle plugin), I want to show you cool new design of the Cayenne Modeler (there is a lot of small bug fixes and improvements too :))
> To impatient one this version will be available next week to build and play.
>
> Windows version:
>
> ​
> ​
>
> ​Mac version:
>
> ​
> ​
> ​
> Generic version on Ubuntu:
>
> ​
> ​
> ​
> ​
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev

Re: New Modeler design preview

Andrew Lindesay
Hello Nikita; That looks really great; thank you for sharing those.

--
Andrew Lindesay