Modifying modeler GUI

Gili
Hi,

        I tried adding JMenu Mnemonics to CayenneModelerFrame.java initMenus()
but they don't show up when I run "ant" again and try running the result
in the /dist directory.

        In fact, it looks like my code isn't being used at all. Am I missing
something? Shouldn't this work? I tried "ant clean" and "ant" again but
it still doesn't seem to use the code.

Thanks,
Gili
http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/

Re: Modifying modeler GUI

Andrus Adamchik
You can use Eclipse search to see what methods are called from where.
And Eclipse debugger to see the full stack.

Andrus