M4

Andrus Adamchik
I think we are almost ready for M4. Lots of Modeler bugs have been fixed since the last time we discussed M4 in September. Reverse-engineering code was significantly reshaped and properly plugged into the Modeler. There are still a few more bugs that require attention (CAY-2144, CAY-2146) and also I'd like to see cdbimport docs integrated. But otherwise we are ready to go.

Stay tuned.

Re: M4

Andrus Adamchik
Looking at the Jira progress, I hope we'll start M4 vote some time next week.

Andrus