Keyboard navigation added

Gili
Hi Andrus,

        I'm the hopes of becoming more proactive with Cayenne I've fixed one of
the issues I've reported:
http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-353

        I was wondering whether you could please take a look at another issue I
reported: http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-358

        I believe it will involve adding new methods to JdbcAdapter and
MysqlAdapter so I am uncomfortable making this change myself at this
time. I'd appreciate you taking a look at this because I plan on using
the dev builds on my machine very soon and mysql issues affect me directly.

        Also, I've got a Netbeans 4.2 project file for Cayenne (I converted the
Eclipse one). Do I zip all the files up (there are a few of them) and
attach them to a JIRA issue?

Thank you,
Gili
http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/

Re: Keyboard navigation added

Mike Kienenberger
You want to make sure you're subscribed to the cayenne-devel list, and
probably post questions/comments like this on there.

Do you know if your fix in CAY-358 works with non-InnoDB tables?
I don't use mysql, but that seems like a reasonable question.  Few
things happen without someone providing a first attempt, so go ahead
and try to generate some patches.   Worse case is that someone else
will have to clean them up first :)

Not sure what you're asking for NetBeans, but if you're asking about
contributing a NetBeans IDE configuration, just create a patch for it
like anything else.  It should end up in cvs under
cayenne/contrib/ide/

-Mike