Just submitted my first pull request

Hugi Thordarson
Hi all.
Chose a very simple issue to submit my first pull request to Cayenne. I would love if you’d let me know if this issue is okay, or if it's missing something regarding best practices / cayenne traditions.

Cheers,
- hugi

Re: Just submitted my first pull request

Andrus Adamchik
Makes total sense. Applied.