Jenkins configuration access

Nikita Timofeev
Hi all,

Can I get access to Jenkins configuration to fix broken cayenne-3.1
build, of course if PMC members don't have any objections?

According to [1] PMC chair, i.e. Michael, can grant access by himself.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins#Jenkins-FAQForPMCs

Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: Jenkins configuration access

Michael Gentry
Hi Nikita,

I don't think any of us are opposed to you having access, but I don't have
access to my Apache credentials/etc currently.  If no one else can grant
access, I'll try to do it tonight (at least USA/East Coast tonight).

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Nikita Timofeev <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can I get access to Jenkins configuration to fix broken cayenne-3.1
> build, of course if PMC members don't have any objections?
>
> According to [1] PMC chair, i.e. Michael, can grant access by himself.
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/
> Jenkins#Jenkins-FAQForPMCs
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev

Re: Jenkins configuration access

Mike Kienenberger
Looks like I could do it since I'm MyFaces PMC chair and it doesn't appear
to be project-specific.

mkienenb@minotaur:~$ modify_appgroups.pl hudson-jobadmin
--add=ntimofeev
Done!
Notification sent to <[hidden email]>.

So hopefully you are all set now.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Michael Gentry <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Nikita,
>
> I don't think any of us are opposed to you having access, but I don't have
> access to my Apache credentials/etc currently.  If no one else can grant
> access, I'll try to do it tonight (at least USA/East Coast tonight).
>
> Thanks,
>
> mrg
>

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Nikita Timofeev <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can I get access to Jenkins configuration to fix broken cayenne-3.1
> > build, of course if PMC members don't have any objections?
> >
> > According to [1] PMC chair, i.e. Michael, can grant access by himself.
> >
> > [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/
> > Jenkins#Jenkins-FAQForPMCs
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Nikita Timofeev

Re: Jenkins configuration access

Michael Gentry
Great, thanks for the assist, Mike!

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Mike Kienenberger <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Looks like I could do it since I'm MyFaces PMC chair and it doesn't appear
> to be project-specific.
>
> mkienenb@minotaur:~$ modify_appgroups.pl hudson-jobadmin
> --add=ntimofeev
> Done!
> Notification sent to <[hidden email]>.
>
> So hopefully you are all set now.
>

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Michael Gentry <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Nikita,
> >
> > I don't think any of us are opposed to you having access, but I don't
> have
> > access to my Apache credentials/etc currently.  If no one else can grant
> > access, I'll try to do it tonight (at least USA/East Coast tonight).
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > mrg
> >

> > On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Nikita Timofeev <
> > [hidden email]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Can I get access to Jenkins configuration to fix broken cayenne-3.1
> > > build, of course if PMC members don't have any objections?
> > >
> > > According to [1] PMC chair, i.e. Michael, can grant access by himself.
> > >
> > > [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/
> > > Jenkins#Jenkins-FAQForPMCs
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Nikita Timofeev

Re: Jenkins configuration access

Nikita Timofeev
Everything works!
Thank you very much for your help, Michael and Mike!

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev