Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Amedeo Mantica
Hi all,

I opened a PR:
https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/173

Fix for PK generation when using FrontBase ( or OpenBase )

Travis CI is failing there, but it is unrelated

Thank you so much
Amedeo

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Andrus Adamchik
Applied to 3.1 and 4.0 branches. Thanks for the fix!

Andrus

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 2:12 AM, Amedeo Mantica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I opened a PR:
> https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/173
>
> Fix for PK generation when using FrontBase ( or OpenBase )
>
> Travis CI is failing there, but it is unrelated
>
> Thank you so much
> Amedeo

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Amedeo Mantica
Thank you Andrus,

Do you plan to push this releseae to maven central ?
Or do we have some internal maven repository ?

Amedeo

> On 13 Feb 2017, at 05:55, Andrus Adamchik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Applied to 3.1 and 4.0 branches. Thanks for the fix!
>
> Andrus
>
>> On Feb 13, 2017, at 2:12 AM, Amedeo Mantica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I opened a PR:
>> https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/173
>>
>> Fix for PK generation when using FrontBase ( or OpenBase )
>>
>> Travis CI is failing there, but it is unrelated
>>
>> Thank you so much
>> Amedeo

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Aristedes Maniatis-2
On 13/2/17 8:16pm, Amedeo Mantica wrote:
> Do you plan to push this releseae to maven central ?
> Or do we have some internal maven repository ?

We currently don't have a snapshot release pushed anywhere, so you'll either need to build it yourself for your own use or else wait for our next release cycle.

Ari

--
-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis
GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Amedeo Mantica
Yes, i did that, worked perfectly. 👍
Just for info, do we have a scheduled release cycle ?

Amedeo

> On 13 Feb 2017, at 11:19, Aristedes Maniatis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 13/2/17 8:16pm, Amedeo Mantica wrote:
>> Do you plan to push this releseae to maven central ?
>> Or do we have some internal maven repository ?
>
> We currently don't have a snapshot release pushed anywhere, so you'll either need to build it yourself for your own use or else wait for our next release cycle.
>
> Ari
>

> --
> -------------------------->
> Aristedes Maniatis
> GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Aristedes Maniatis-2
No, its very ad hoc. When someone steps forward to co-ordinate a release then it happens. Right now there is a fair amount of activity around the 4.0 release and finalising the last bits of new API changes. Maybe the next release might even be a beta.

Ari

Aristedes Maniatis
GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

Andrus Adamchik
Actually I was going to start a discussion on 4.0.M5 soon (I feel like we'll need M5 before a full API freeze in beta).

Andrus

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 1:37 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> No, its very ad hoc. When someone steps forward to co-ordinate a release then it happens. Right now there is a fair amount of activity around the 4.0 release and finalising the last bits of new API changes. Maybe the next release might even be a beta.
>
> Ari
>

> On 13/2/17 9:33pm, Amedeo Mantica wrote:
>> Yes, i did that, worked perfectly. 👍
>> Just for info, do we have a scheduled release cycle ?
>>
>> Amedeo

>>> We currently don't have a snapshot release pushed anywhere, so you'll either need to build it yourself for your own use or else wait for our next release cycle.
>>>
>>> Ari
>>>

>>> --
>>> -------------------------->
>>> Aristedes Maniatis
>>> GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A
>>

> --
> Aristedes Maniatis
> GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Re: Fix Frontbase PK generation - Pull request

ObjectStyle publishes Cayenne snapshots occasionally at maven.objectstyle.org as a service to ourselves and the community:

(snapshots) http://maven.objectstyle.org/nexus/content/repositories/cayenne-unofficial-snapshots/
(snapshots with fake release versions) http://maven.objectstyle.org/nexus/content/repositories/cayenne-unofficial/

Of course none of these are official or endorsed by Apache.

Andrus