Committed snapshot

Mark Wardle
Is there a simple way of getting the value of a property as committed rather than the current property value?

Many thanks,

Mark

Re: Committed snapshot

Michael Gentry
Hi Mark,

I haven't done it for a specific property, but I did it for a DataObject.
Perhaps you can get inspiration from:

https://gist.github.com/mrg/4dce22b67175c27f4047#file-cayenneutils-java-L73

Note: This was written for Cayenne 3.0, so 3.1/4.0 might be slightly
different.

mrg

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Mark Wardle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a simple way of getting the value of a property as committed
> rather than the current property value?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Mark

Re: Committed snapshot

Mark Wardle
Thanks Michael. Looks good - I'll give it a whirl.

Mark

--
Dr. Mark Wardle
Consultant Neurologist, Cardiff, UK