ColumnSelect and distinct

Hugi Thordarson
Hi all, once again :).

Playing around a little with the new ColumnSelect API. Can I use DISTINCT with it?

Cheers,
- hugi

Re: ColumnSelect and distinct

Andrus Adamchik
We just discussed this with Nikita today. Explicit DISTINCT didn't make sense in the days of pure object select (as we could guess it during query translation). But now it does. And the backend actually supports it. We just need to add public API for it.

Andrus

> On Feb 14, 2017, at 7:58 PM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, once again :).
>
> Playing around a little with the new ColumnSelect API. Can I use DISTINCT with it?
>
> Cheers,
> - hugi

Re: ColumnSelect and distinct

Hugi Thordarson