Cayenne on StackOverflow

Andrus Adamchik
To all Cayenne experts and volunteers on this list:

As you may know we have quite a bit of traffic on StackOverflow [1]. Usually it is way below the activity level on the user@ list. But it spikes occasionally. E.g. in the last few weeks I am having a hard time keeping up with it. So I'd like to encourage more people to subscribe to "apache-cayenne" tag and help with answering questions. You will get StackOverflow karma in return (yeah, like anyone cares about that :)). But we do care about Apache Cayenne, and this is one of the important things we can do to help our fellow developers.

Thanks in advance to anyone who steps in!

Andrus

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne

Re: Cayenne on StackOverflow

Aristedes Maniatis-2
On 14/4/17 1:24am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> To all Cayenne experts and volunteers on this list:
>
> As you may know we have quite a bit of traffic on StackOverflow [1]. Usually it is way below the activity level on the user@ list. But it spikes occasionally. E.g. in the last few weeks I am having a hard time keeping up with it. So I'd like to encourage more people to subscribe to "apache-cayenne" tag and help with answering questions. You will get StackOverflow karma in return (yeah, like anyone cares about that :)). But we do care about Apache Cayenne, and this is one of the important things we can do to help our fellow developers.
>
> Thanks in advance to anyone who steps in!
>
> Andrus
>
> [1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne

Is there a way to subscribe, or do you mean just "check the tag page regularly"?

Ari

--
-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis
GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

Re: Cayenne on StackOverflow

Alexei Grigoriev
You can create a filter: http://stackexchange.com/filters/ and make it to
send emails on new questions.

-- Alexei

On 14 April 2017 at 15:50, Aristedes Maniatis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 14/4/17 1:24am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> > To all Cayenne experts and volunteers on this list:
> >
> > As you may know we have quite a bit of traffic on StackOverflow [1].
> Usually it is way below the activity level on the user@ list. But it
> spikes occasionally. E.g. in the last few weeks I am having a hard time
> keeping up with it. So I'd like to encourage more people to subscribe to
> "apache-cayenne" tag and help with answering questions. You will get
> StackOverflow karma in return (yeah, like anyone cares about that :)). But
> we do care about Apache Cayenne, and this is one of the important things we
> can do to help our fellow developers.
> >
> > Thanks in advance to anyone who steps in!
> >
> > Andrus
> >
> > [1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne
>

> Is there a way to subscribe, or do you mean just "check the tag page
> regularly"?
>
> Ari
>

> --
> -------------------------->
> Aristedes Maniatis
> GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C  5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A

With regards,
Alexei Grigoriev

Re: Cayenne on StackOverflow

dollj
If you filter on [apache-cayenne] then you can also hover over the
apache-cayenne tag (top right, just left of Ask Question).
A popup should appear with a subscribe link top right, it'll send you an
email to confirm .....

Jurgen