Cayenne Modeler Repository

Michael Gentry
I used https://reporeq.apache.org/ to request a new Git repository for
Cayenne Modeler and the tool said it would be created at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne-modeler.git.

I also opened a Jira with Infrastructure to see if we can do an import of
the current code at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13223.

Re: Cayenne Modeler Repository

Andrus Adamchik
Cool. The repo seems to be there already.

> I also opened a Jira with Infrastructure to see if we can do an import of
> the current code at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13223.

You may want to change the status to "WAITING FOR INFRA". Also I guess you can commit the code yourself. Add a second remote to your local github checkout and push your branch there.

Andrus

> On Jan 4, 2017, at 12:03 AM, Michael Gentry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I used https://reporeq.apache.org/ to request a new Git repository for
> Cayenne Modeler and the tool said it would be created at
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne-modeler.git.
>
> I also opened a Jira with Infrastructure to see if we can do an import of
> the current code at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13223.
>
> mrg

Re: Cayenne Modeler Repository

Michael Gentry
Files pushed:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cayenne-modeler.git

GitHub sync also present:

https://github.com/apache/cayenne-modeler

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 2:17 AM, Andrus Adamchik <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Cool. The repo seems to be there already.
>
> > I also opened a Jira with Infrastructure to see if we can do an import of
> > the current code at
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13223
> .
>
> You may want to change the status to "WAITING FOR INFRA". Also I guess you
> can commit the code yourself. Add a second remote to your local github
> checkout and push your branch there.
>
> Andrus
>

> > On Jan 4, 2017, at 12:03 AM, Michael Gentry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I used https://reporeq.apache.org/ to request a new Git repository for
> > Cayenne Modeler and the tool said it would be created at
> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne-modeler.git.
> >
> > I also opened a Jira with Infrastructure to see if we can do an import of
> > the current code at
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13223
> .
> >
> > mrg