Very glad to announce a new 4.0 milestone release. It was a great collaborative effort that includes a number of important things. So thanks to everybody who was involved in it. So M4...
* Stabilizes database reverse-engineering tools for DB-first ORM flow.
* Plugs holes and omissions in the fluent query API.
* Expands encryption capabilities to all data types.
* Improves transaction management API.
* Provides alternative binary protocols for ROP, greatly improving its performance.
* Includes a new Modeler welcome screen.
* Fixes numerous bugs, updates docs, etc., etc.
We are hoping to squash any potential scope creep and turn the next release into a "beta". In the meantime everyone is welcome to use M4. We use it in production ourselves, so you can do too :)