4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Hugi Thordarson
Hi all,
not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1 already been submitted to Maven Central?

- hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Andrus Adamchik
Oh, my bad. I released the Maven repo now. Should appear on central shortly.

It's been a long time since I published a release by myself, so I forgot this step :)

Andrus

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 1:43 PM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1 already been submitted to Maven Central?
>
> - hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Hugi Thordarson
Awesome, thanks Andrus :)

- hugi

> On 25 Oct 2017, at 11:02, Andrus Adamchik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Oh, my bad. I released the Maven repo now. Should appear on central shortly.
>
> It's been a long time since I published a release by myself, so I forgot this step :)
>
> Andrus
>
>> On Oct 25, 2017, at 1:43 PM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1 already been submitted to Maven Central?
>>
>> - hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Hmm, I'm not seeing it:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-server/

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1
> already been submitted to Maven Central?
>
> - hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Michael Gentry
Ninja'd by Andrus!

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Michael Gentry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm, I'm not seeing it:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-server/
>

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1
>> already been submitted to Maven Central?
>>
>> - hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Amedeo Mantica
Please put 3.1.2 too :-)
Thank you
Amedeo

> On 25 Oct 2017, at 13:02, Andrus Adamchik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Oh, my bad. I released the Maven repo now. Should appear on central shortly.
>
> It's been a long time since I published a release by myself, so I forgot this step :)
>
> Andrus
>
>> On Oct 25, 2017, at 1:43 PM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1 already been submitted to Maven Central?
>>
>> - hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

Andrus Adamchik
This will require a vote. We may do this soon.

Andrus

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 2:08 PM, Amedeo Mantica <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please put 3.1.2 too :-)
> Thank you
> Amedeo
>
>> On 25 Oct 2017, at 13:02, Andrus Adamchik <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Oh, my bad. I released the Maven repo now. Should appear on central shortly.
>>
>> It's been a long time since I published a release by myself, so I forgot this step :)
>>
>> Andrus
>>
>>> On Oct 25, 2017, at 1:43 PM, Hugi Thordarson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> not entirely familiar with how the release phase works—has Cayenne 4.1.M1 already been submitted to Maven Central?
>>>
>>> - hugi

Re: 4.1.M1 on Maven Central

It is live now: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-server/4.1.M1/