4.0M4 - After Updating to M4 Modeler Wants Me To Drop All My Tables When Migrating DB Schema

4.0M4 - After Updating to M4 Modeler Wants Me To Drop All My Tables When Migrating DB Schema

fael
Just wanted to poke with a potential bug - updated to M4 today and when migrating DB schema I'm asked to now select a schema, once I do the suggested operations include dropping every single table in the schema.. :/

Any ideas?

Thanks!!
Peter

Re: 4.0M4 - After Updating to M4 Modeler Wants Me To Drop All My Tables When Migrating DB Schema

Nikita Timofeev
Hello Peter!

First option why it is happening is that schema / catalog in your model not
same as in DB.
If this is true you can simply set in Modeler at DataMap settings correct
schema / catalog and update all entities.

Regards,
Nikita.