1.2 JavaDocs

nirvdrum
Andrus,

Could we link the 1.2 JavaDocs from the main web page?  I'm quite
used to grabbing the docs from there rather than using a local copy
and often times I find myself wanting to look something up from a
machine without Cayenne at all.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: 1.2 JavaDocs

Andrus Adamchik
> Andrus,
>
> Could we link the 1.2 JavaDocs from the main web page?  I'm quite
> used to grabbing the docs from there rather than using a local copy
> and often times I find myself wanting to look something up from a
> machine without Cayenne at all.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Site maintenance is somewhat of a pain, so we only keep a stable release
there... I thought we'll switch docs to 1.2 once it goes beta, but I don't
oppose the idea of adding an extra JavaDoc link. I just don't have time
right now to work on it. If you want to poke around and submit a patch
before Aug 3 (when I go on vacation), take a look at cayenne-site CVS
module - this is what we use for site assembly.